Admissions for the upcoming school year for new families is ongoing until classes are full. Once completed applications have been reviewed a letter of acceptance will be emailed to your family. The registration fee must be paid at this time. If applications are incomplete this will hold up the review process.
A student who is six years old by September 1st is eligible for first grade. The age for admission to kindergarten should be 5 by September 1. The Preschool children must be 3 by September 1st; Pre K should be 4 by September 1.
The necessary forms and certificates for admission are:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Verification of the reception of all sacraments received outside this parish.
- Certificate of immunization must be confirmed. The school nurse will check this record for compliance. Children may not start school until Physician’s Exam Form, and Dental Forms.
- All academic records, disciplinary records, Standardized testing, IEP and evaluations.
- Proof of parish registration signed by the individual pastor.
- The school must be made aware of any physical or mental limitations.
- A yearly non-refundable registration fee per family is required to complete registration.
- Completion of an application form and a contract for enrollment.
ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE
The order of reception of completed registration will be the order of admittance with priority given to parish members with currently enrolled siblings, other families (non-parish) with siblings in our school, parish members (date of registration in parish), students transferring from other Catholic schools that are now in our parish. The order of acceptance continues: Catholics from a parish without a school or with closed enrollment, Catholics coming from another parish school for other reasons and Non-Catholic students.
New students registering for grades 2 to 8 may be required to take a level test to determine eligibility and placement. This testing date will be scheduled in June.
Mandatory School Forms Available in Option C ~ Parent Portal Student Contact Information Form Responsible Use Policy Form Mobile Device Responsible Use Policy Form Permission...
Getting To Know Presentation BVM School
Getting to Know Presentation BVM School School Hours- 7:45 to 2:30 Doors open at 7:30 AM Dress code-The uniform may be purchased at DiGiulio’s @...
Enrollment Application Forms
Presentation BVM School Enrollment Application Pre-K Enrollment K-8 Enrollment
Presentation BVM School DRESS CODE DiGiuilo’s School Uniforms 6948 Frankford Avenue Phila., PA 19135 215-333-5512 digiuliosonline.com/presentation-bvm Boys Grades 1-8 Navy blue regulation pants with...
About our School Parent Testimonials “I like Pres because it uses state-of-the-art technology, has good teacher to student ratios, and offers art and music classes.”...
Financial Aid and Tuition
Financial Aid Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia: To apply for a CSFP scholarship go to: www.csfphiladelphia.org Apply for Financial Aid through FACTS The Philadelphia Archdiocese...